There's no "I" in team, and you'll want everyone you know to feel the comfort of this sectional. Slate gray and black faux leather upholstery add a nice contrasting element to the plump cushions. Take it a step further with jumbo stitching that makes the distressed finish pop. Accommodating storage consoles and cup holders are a great addition. Modular sectional pad over chaise adds yet another great feature. With seating so roomy, what an incredible value.
- Includes 6 pieces: right-arm facing zero wall recliner, left-arm facing corner chaise, armless recliner, armless chair, console with storage and wedge
- "Left-arm" and "right-arm" describe the position of the arm when you face the piece
- Zero wall recliner with pull tab reclining motion; armless recliner with one-pull reclining motion
- Zero wall recliner design requires minimal space between wall and chair back
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached back and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester/polyurethane interior upholstery; vinyl exterior upholstery
- Console with storage, 2 cup holders and USB port
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.